Heil Trailer names vice president sales and marketing
| February 20, 2012 |
Heil Trailer International has appointed Zack Coley as the company’s vice president of Sales and Marketing North America. He will report directly to Randall Swift, president and CEO of Heil Trailer.
Coley, who has more than 30 years of experience in the transportation industry, delivers a variety of skills and expertise to his new position at Heil Trailer.
Coley’s responisbilities will include leading his team in driving growth through solid partnerships centered on improving the company’s total value proposition both with Heil Trailer dealers and direct customers.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...