Heil Trailer International hires Jay Morfitt as director of sales, marketing
| June 09, 2011 |
Morfitt brings 23 years of experience in several areas of expertise including sales, marketing, brand management, supply chain, operations, logistics and strategic planning. Morfitt will be responsible for leading the sales and marketing efforts in the US and Canada.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: