H&E Equipment Services seeks new hires
| June 27, 2012 |
H&E Equipment Services, in conjunction with its previously disclosed growth strategy to add new locations, is seeking to hire qualified senior executives, branch managers, and sales representatives to staff expansion sites. The hiring plan includes a broad training program to ensure that newly hired employees are well educated in H&E operations and prepared to deploy as new locations come online.
From our partners
The math is pretty simple. You get the greatest return on your equipment investment when you can run a highly…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...