HammerHead names international sales manager
| May 20, 2012 |
HammerHead Trenchless Equipment has promoted Jason Klaus to the position of international sales manager.
Prior to this position, Klaus managed customer support and inside sales for HammerHead while managing international territories located in the United Kingdom and Australia. Recently, Klaus has focused his efforts in Europe and has been involved with the strategic planning for all international markets.
As international sales manager, Klaus will continue his management of customer support and inside sales while also managing the international sales team.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...