Hagenbuch and HCM renew agreements
| January 04, 2012 |
Leroy G. Hagenbuch, Chairman of Philippi-Hagenbuch, and Hitachi Construction Machinery / the HCM Group (formerly Euclid-Hitachi Heavy Equipment) expanded their existing license agreement to include collection of real-time data.
The original license agreement from January 2000 between Hagenbuch and Euclid-Hitachi Heavy Equipment encompassed various vehicle management systems patents.
Under the new agreement, Hagenbuch grants HCM a nonexclusive, royalty-bearing license in the United States and various foreign countries to use the technology represented by the vehicle management systems patents to produce HCM products covered by the patents.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...