GVW opens new distribution center in Pennsylvania
| April 03, 2012 |
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility will add new positions to operate the facility and to expand its team of customer service representatives.
“Launching the Harrisburg facility is a great step for us, but it’s just the beginning,” said GVW general manager Dan Millar. “We are committed to creating a culture and infrastructure that works for our customers, and this facility is another step in keeping that promise. The next phases of our plans include adding distribution centers to serve the southeastern and southwestern states by the end of this year.”
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...