GreenRoad to honor drivers for performance, safety
| February 16, 2012 |
GreenRoad, a provider of driver performance and safety management technology, announced a driver recognition program called “GreenRoad Fleet Elite” that is designed to recognize the best fleet drivers on the road and provide internal motivation and recognition for best driver performance.
GreenRoad also announced a new website at Greenroad.com, and a new blog featuring driver performance and safety management insights and news from GreenRoad executives and other industry contributors.
The new GreenRoad Fleet Elite program will run on an annual basis and will honor GreenRoad drivers who have demonstrated sustained excellence in driving performance and safety. Those drivers will be awarded GreenRoad Fleet Elite status and will be recognized with a formal certificate of achievement.
“The new GreenRoad Fleet Elite program is part of our overall driver-centric philosophy at GreenRoad,” said Karen White, vice president of product marketing. “We know that recognition, and particularly peer-to-peer recognition, is a powerful incentive for performance improvement.”
“This is also a terrific way for fleet owners, operators and safety managers to leverage the online GreenRoad data. This takes our already popular ‘driving green’ scoring system to the next level,” continued White.
GreenRoad will set the criteria for GreenRoad Fleet Elite membership at the beginning of each year. For 2012, drivers qualify for GreenRoad Fleet Elite status if they have a safety score of 5 or less for the full 2012 calendar year.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...