Green Truck launches Web site
| September 21, 2010 |
The Green Truck Association announced the launch of its Web site, www.greentruckassociation.com, which functions as the central clearinghouse for the development and deployment of green trucks.
The GTA Web site provides updated information about green products and technologies relating to the commercial truck industry. The list of the newly appointed board of directors is also on the site.
The GTA is an affiliate division of the National Truck Equipment Association and was established in spring 2010. The GTA helps fleets, manufacturers, upfitters, government agencies and other industry stakeholders stay up-to-date with relevant regulatory and industry developments.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: