Granite to announce Q1 2010 results on May 3
| April 05, 2010 |
Granite Construction Inc. announced today that it will release its first quarter 2010 financial results after the close of business on Monday, May 3, 2010.
The company will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483 and 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 67074808. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the live call through May 18, 2010 by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 67074808. An audio archive of the call will also be available on the company’s Web site.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...