Granite declares quarterly dividend
| November 04, 2010 |
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc.’s Board of Directors today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share.
The dividend is payable on Jan. 14, 2011 for shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2010.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide