Gradtek appointed Leica Geosystems machine control dealer for Quebec
| April 25, 2011 |
Leica Geosystems established a new machine control dealer in Quebec. Gradtek, which sells, rents, and services precision products in the construction and agricultural markets, has been appointed a dealer of 2D and 3D machine control systems.
Peter Hettstedt, general manager, Canada at Leica Geosystems stated, “We are very excited to be partnering with Gradtek to offer our machine control and construction positioning solutions to the marketplace in Quebec. Between Leica Geosystems’ reputation for quality Swiss products and Gradtek’s knowledge of the industry and excellent service capabilities, together we will give customers a superior choice for machine control and construction positioning products in Quebec.”
Click here for more information about Gradtek.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Machine Control
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...