Gradall announces NJPA purchasing contract
| July 19, 2010 |
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing.
The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than 31,000 governmental agencies. The contract will be handled by the Federal Contracts Corp, which supervises bidding nationwide.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: