Goodall and Purkey come together
| November 24, 2010 |
Goodall Manufacturing and Purkey’s Fleet Electric announced the formation of a partnership.
The companies said they want to capitalize on the manufacturing strengths of Goodall and the technical expertise and close fleet relationships of Purkey’s Fleet Electric.
Product development will be a key element of the two companies’ partnership. Purkey’s Fleet Electric will be a full line distributor of the Goodall product.
For more information, visit goodallmfg.com.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: