Goodall and Purkey come together
| November 24, 2010 |
Goodall Manufacturing and Purkey’s Fleet Electric announced the formation of a partnership.
The companies said they want to capitalize on the manufacturing strengths of Goodall and the technical expertise and close fleet relationships of Purkey’s Fleet Electric.
Product development will be a key element of the two companies’ partnership. Purkey’s Fleet Electric will be a full line distributor of the Goodall product.
For more information, visit goodallmfg.com.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...