Godwin Pumps opens new branch in California
| May 19, 2011 |
Godwin Pumps, manufacturer of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming, dry-running pump, opened of its newest branch in Poway, Ca., serving the San Diego area.
Godwin will service the area through a 5,000 sq. ft. shop equipped with two overhead cranes to 10 tons, six truck docks, and four workstations.
Godwin’s Poway branch manager, Nate Warren says, “We are very excited to be a part of the San Diego construction community. In the past six months, we have created some strong new relationships throughout the region.”
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: