Godwin Pumps launches bauma Website
| March 15, 2010 |
Godwin Pumps has launched a Website dedicated to its participation at bauma 2010.
Godwin will be exhibiting in Hall A6, Stand 406 at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany April 19 –25.
Located at www.godwinpumps.com/bauma or from Godwin’s homepage at www.godwinpumps.com, Godwin’s bauma site invites show attendees to visit the Godwin Pumps stand, where it will debut two new pumps for the international market: the model HL260M 10-inch x 8-inch (250 mm x 200 mm) single-stage automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high heads and the model CD500M 24-inch x 18-inch (600 x 400 mm) automatic priming centrifugal Dri-Prime pump for high flows.
Godwin Pumps is inviting show attendees to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of its Dri-Prime product at its bauma stand on Tuesday, April 20.
“This is the world’s largest construction equipment event, and we are dedicated to helping our customers and prospects find us quickly,” says Bryan Gassler, Godwin Pumps marketing manager, in a written press statement. “Our goal for this site was to providm information about our show activities including international product launches and our Dri-Prime 40th Anniversary Celebration.”
From our partners
The interactive books combine product specifications with product features, benefits, options and…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...