Godwin Pumps appoints new sales team members
| May 28, 2010 |
Godwin Pumps, worldwide manufacturer and supplier of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming pump, announces the appointment of Mick Trotter and Paul Marlow to Sales & Rental Distribution Development.
Mick Trotter has almost 18 years of experience in the pump sales and rental industry, having served most recently as a Sales Engineer. Trotter will provide support to Godwin’s existing distributors in the Southeast of England, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
In addition, he will seek to expand sales and rentals in those same territories through their distributor network.
Paul Marlow has seven years of pump sales and rental experience, most recently as a Regional Pumps Sales Manager in Peterborough.
In this capacity, Marlow honed his customer service skills, which he will apply at Godwin in support of its relationship with SLD in the Central Region of England from Norfolk to Cornwall. Marlow will also be applying his sales experience and pumping industry knowledge toward Godwin’s development of business opportunities in Spain and Portugal.
“We are pleased to add Mick and Paul to our Sales team, operating out of our office in Gloucestershire,” said Sales Manager, Graeme Saunders. “Their experience and interests align nicely with our desire to increase our accessibility to existing distributors and build new distributor relationships that stretch beyond our current territory map.”
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: