Georgia DOT taps Chief Engineer Gerald Ross to lead P3 program
| September 02, 2011 |
Georgia Department of Transportation Chief Engineer Gerald Ross was chosen by Commissioner Vance C. Smith, Jr., to also serve as the Department’s top official for development and implementation of public-private partnerships (P3) for transportation improvements.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: