Georgia DOT taps Chief Engineer Gerald Ross to lead P3 program
| September 02, 2011 |
Georgia Department of Transportation Chief Engineer Gerald Ross was chosen by Commissioner Vance C. Smith, Jr., to also serve as the Department’s top official for development and implementation of public-private partnerships (P3) for transportation improvements.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...