Geocomp Corp. hires Cynthia Cogan
| April 27, 2011 |
Geocomp Corp., a geo-engineering firm headquartered in Acton, Mass., has hired Cynthia Cogan, P.E., as a group manager of consulting services overseeing Massachusetts and California operations. She will have profit and loss responsibility for these groups and, as a senior technical leader, will oversee a growing professional practice.
Cogan brings has more than 17 years of industry experience and will focus her efforts on developing expanded project reach and strengthening client relationships on behalf of the
Prior to joining Geocomp, she served as a project director at ENSR/AECOM where she oversaw the management of a large-scale residential Remedial Investigation and Interim Remedial Measures Program. Cogan holds both her MS and BS in Civil Engineering and is a Massachusetts Professional Engineer. She is also actively involved in a number of professional groups, including the Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP), where she was a founding member of the Massachusetts Chapter, former Membership Chair and Steering Committee member, and now actively participates in the Mentoring Program.
“Cynthia has proven abilities in leading project teams, managing effective sales campaigns, and developing top line sales growth,” said W. Allen Marr, Ph.D., P.E., N.A.E., president and CEO of Geocomp Corp. “We anticipate her translating our business goals here at Geocomp into a broadened set of client relationships.”
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...