General Equipment expands into Minnesota
| February 22, 2012 |
“General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in Minnesota,” said Don Shilling, General Equipment’s president. “The synergy between the oil boom of western North Dakota and the migration of many Minnesota customers into that market will make crane sales and sharing of inventory between the two states not only wise but also very practical.”
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: