Generac acquires Gen-Tran
| February 19, 2012 |
“Adding Gen-Tran products to our offering will better position our portable products as safe, reliable backup solutions while complementing our fully automatic home standby solutions,” said Steve Goran, vice president of business development for Generac.
Gen-Tran President, Jack Mandula, will continue to manage Gen-Tran’s operations in Alpharetta, Georgia. Gen-Tran’s current management team and staff joined Generac upon closing and will help lead the integration of the company’s products and operations.
“As we transition under Generac’s ownership, we will continue to provide high-quality products and support to our customers,” Mandula said.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...