Freightliner Trucks releases 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar
| October 27, 2011 |
The 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar just released by Freightliner Trucks showcases the NASCAR teams and their fleets.
Throughout the NASCAR season, teams such as Front Row Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, Robby Gordon Motorsports, and Rusty Wallace Racing rely on Freightliner Trucks to transport their cars, supplies and equipment to races across North America.
Ranging from vibrant, bright hues to slick appearances, the calendar showcases a wide array of snapshots that highlight the best of Freightliner Trucks and NASCAR, including colorful images of the Freightliner Coronado haulers, each customized with individual NASCAR team colors and logos; team race cars; and an entire page devoted to the men and women who drive the trucks.
From our partners
Did you know that up to 20% of diesel engine failures or causes of engine downtime are related to coolant…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...