Freightliner introduces severe duty report
| February 08, 2011 |
Freightliner Trucks has introduced its Severe Duty Report newsletter. Aimed for Freightliner vocational customers, the monthly electronic publication will highlight industry news and product developments, among other features.
Freightliner’s Severe Duty Report will feature vocation-specific information on topics such as products and features, service and maintenance tips, new products and technology, business trends and advice and customer profiles and interviews.
The next issue is available on Feb. 8. For more information, visit freightlinertrucks.com.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...