Registration is now open for the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 121st General Meeting – hosted jointly with Metals Service Center Institute – and taking place May 15-17, 2013 at The BROADMOOR Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo. The schedule of events and detailed registration information is available at Steel.org.
A full slate of speakers is scheduled to appear during the three-day event including the following:
- General Michael Hayden (Air Force – Retired), former CIA Director and Deputy Director of National Intelligence
- Martin Feldstein, Ph.D., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- C. Michael Palmer, senior vice president of supply, distribution & planning, Marathon Petroleum
- Amy Walter, national editor, The Cook Political Report
- Joseph Dzierzawksi, president and CEO, SMS Diemag
- Todd Onderdonk, senior energy advisor, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Michelle Michot Foss, chief energy economist at the Bureau of Economic Geology, Center for Energy Economics at the University of Texas at Austin
- Go to the event page for information and to register for the event. The event is open to AISI members and associate members.