Former CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden to keynote AISI event in May
| March 13, 2013 |
Registration is now open for the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 121st General Meeting – hosted jointly with Metals Service Center Institute – and taking place May 15-17, 2013 at The BROADMOOR Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo. The schedule of events and detailed registration information is available at Steel.org.
A full slate of speakers is scheduled to appear during the three-day event including the following:
- General Michael Hayden (Air Force – Retired), former CIA Director and Deputy Director of National Intelligence
- Martin Feldstein, Ph.D., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- C. Michael Palmer, senior vice president of supply, distribution & planning, Marathon Petroleum
- Amy Walter, national editor, The Cook Political Report
- Joseph Dzierzawksi, president and CEO, SMS Diemag
- Todd Onderdonk, senior energy advisor, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Michelle Michot Foss, chief energy economist at the Bureau of Economic Geology, Center for Energy Economics at the University of Texas at Austin
- Go to the event page for information and to register for the event. The event is open to AISI members and associate members.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…