Foreman Equipment now distributes Terex Roadbuilding equipment
| August 18, 2011 |
Foreman Equipment is now the authorized Terex Roadbuilding equipment distributor for British Columbia and Yukon. They offer local sales, parts and service support for Terex asphalt and concrete paving equipment, reclaimer/stabilizers, milling machines, concrete plants and the Trashmaster landfill compactor line.
Foreman offers its customers roughly 75 Terex products targeted to the road-building industry. The line includes innovations such as Remix Anti-Segregation System pavers and the Terex CR662RM RoadMix, which can be used as both a paver and material transfer vehicle to maximize utilization rates.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Innovations
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...