Fontaine Heavy-Haul appoints sales manager
| February 15, 2012 |
Fontaine Heavy-Haul has appointed Jim Eller as the company’s new sales manager. Eller will report to vice president of sales and marketing Dan Rosen.
“We’re delighted to have Jim on board; he brings a depth of industry experience to the table,” Rosen said.
Eller’s responsibilities will include growing the business while adhering to 80/20 business principles with a sharp focus on supporting the Fontaine Heavy-Haul dealer network.
Prior to his position as Fontaine Heavy-Haul sales manager, Eller led regional and national sales of heavy-haul trailers and equipment, performed “start-up” activities to successfully launch a trailer division within an OEM dealership and managed trailer parts and service departments on an OEM dealer level.
“My focus has always been on the customer. Customers are the reason every business exists, and when you really serve customers well, you grow the business,” Eller said.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: