FMI to host business development courses
| October 23, 2010 |
FMI, a provider of management consulting and investment banking to the engineering and construction industry, will offer three courses to help people improve their business development results and make their team more effective: Marketing and Selling Strategies, Construction Selling Skills and Winning Proposals.
The Business Development Program Series is available as a package allowing attendees to take advantage of a discount if their firm attended at least one of the programs in the series last year.
FMI’s programs are designed to provide insight into how to address the challenging business conditions people are confronted with in the industry.
Marketing and Selling Strategies: Chicaog, Illinois, April 5-8
Construction Selling Skills: Denver, Colorado: Dec. 8-10; Atlanta, Georgia: Feb. 2-4; Phoenix, Arizona: March 9-11
Winning Proposals: Atlanta, Georgia: Nov. 4-5; San Francisco, California: Feb. 10-11
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...