Flip Screen names president
| November 01, 2010 |
Bigwood is responsible for North American sales operations, which includes identifying new market segments and applications, building a sales team and developing new relationships with dealers and distributors.
Prior to joining Flip Screen, Bigwood was the president of Atlas Copco Construction Tools. He has more than 25 years of industry experience.
For more information about this company, visit flipscreen.net.
From our partners
Caterpillar believes in the importance of safety and we want our customers to arrive safely home. Everyone. Every day. This…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...