FHWA releases FY 2010 Highway Trust Fund balance status, balance charts
| April 22, 2010 |
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released the most current statistics for the Status of the Highway Trust Fund – Fiscal Year 2010 and the Highway Account Balance.
Click on the hotlinks above for a PDF of each chart. To go to the Website with this information, go to http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/highwaytrustfund/index.htm.
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide