Felling Trailers selects GE Capital for inventory financing program in the US and Canada
| June 28, 2011 |
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business announced an agreement with Felling Trailers to provide floorplan financing options for dealers purchasing its brands. The $2.3 million facility covers dealers in the US and Canada.
“We are pleased to offer this GE Capital financing program to our family of Felling dealers. We value their demonstrated commitment to our business and the industry as a whole,” said Patrick Jennissen, marketing and sales director for Felling Trailers. “Their financing expertise, along with the valuable market knowledge and data they provide, will help our dealers manage their businesses through market fluctuations.”
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...