Fecon hires technical service advisor
| April 25, 2011 |
Fecon Inc. is proud to announce Mike Karre as the newest addition to their product support team. Karre’s responsibilities will include traveling within Fecon’s dealer network to provide technical support and to assist with new machine deliveries and start-ups.
Karre joins Fecon with ten plus years of service experience; most recently he worked for a Komatsu dealer as a field service technician completing full machine repairs on construction equipment plus maintenance on forestry grinders and coloring machines.
“The experience Mike brings will only enhance Fecon’s line of products and product support,” Kevin McCann, customer service manager, said.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...