Fecon announces Southeast regional manager
| July 08, 2011 |
Fecon hired Frank Plotts as Southeast Regional Manager. His territory includes Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Frank comes to Fecon with a wealth of experience in the tractor dealer industry, most recently he was the general manager of a Bobcat/Kubota dealer in North Carolina.
“[Plotts] is a hands-on guy whose focus on business growth through customer satisfaction makes him a great addition to the sales team,” said Vice President of Sales, Dennis Goldbach.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...