Fecon announces Southeast regional manager
| July 08, 2011 |
Fecon hired Frank Plotts as Southeast Regional Manager. His territory includes Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Frank comes to Fecon with a wealth of experience in the tractor dealer industry, most recently he was the general manager of a Bobcat/Kubota dealer in North Carolina.
“[Plotts] is a hands-on guy whose focus on business growth through customer satisfaction makes him a great addition to the sales team,” said Vice President of Sales, Dennis Goldbach.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: