Falcon Equipment names new dealer
| March 14, 2012 |
Falcon Equipment will sell the North American line of four Maeda crane models from facilities in Surrey and Prince George, British Columbia; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and Winnipeg, Manitoba. Falcon will offer Maeda cranes for limited access and confined space lifting.
From our partners
People often ask us why they can’t use hydraulic oil in their off-highway equipment. They’re interested in saving money, and…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...