Falcon Equipment names new dealer
| March 14, 2012 |
Falcon Equipment will sell the North American line of four Maeda crane models from facilities in Surrey and Prince George, British Columbia; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and Winnipeg, Manitoba. Falcon will offer Maeda cranes for limited access and confined space lifting.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...