Erdman Anthony named to 2011 Hot Firm List
| October 19, 2011 |
Erdman Anthony is ranked No. 104 out of 175 in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List which recognizes the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms in the United States and Canada. These are firms that have outperformed the economy and competitors to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Rankings are based on a survey of industry firms conducted by ZweigWhite, the publisher of The Zweig Letter, and the nation’s leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. Firms are ranked according to their three-year growth rate in gross revenue from 2007 to 2010, with 50 percent of the ranking based on percentage growth and 50 percent based on dollar growth.
“Erdman Anthony is proud of our listing in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List,” said Russ Bullock, Erdman Anthony CEO. “Our firm has been able to grow in this difficult economic environment because of the talent and dedication of our staff and their commitment to excellence.”
The winners will be celebrated at The Zweig Letter Hot Firm Conference at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, Calif., Oct. 26-27, 2011.
From our partners
This is part one of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. When it comes to equipment lubricants,…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...