The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
The Stone Groutzilla Placement System Adds a Gas Model
February 8th, 2008
Have someone from Stone Construction Equipment Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Stone Construction Equipment Inc
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of a gas model to its mechanical grout delivery system – the Groutzilla Placement System product line. The Right Built Groutzilla Placement System is a legend in the making for its innovative and efficient placement of grout in blocks, walls, forms and foundations. The gas configuration with a 13 hp Honda gas engine delivers optimal control, minimal clean-up and high productivity. Handling 20 cu. ft. of material, the Groutzilla System performs the work of larger grout pumps at a fraction of the cost.
The gas Groutzilla Placement System contains all the unique and innovative features found on the PTO model, including:
- The patented self-wiping Talet® auger system, which efficiently discharges all the material.
- The auger, with reinforced, composite polymer flighting, prevents binding due to various aggregate sizes.
- The angled geometry of the heavy-duty, replaceable hopper promotes flow to the auger and helps prevent accumulation of grout on the hopper’s sidewalls.
- A positive hydraulically controlled shut-off value seals the hopper and stops material flow when activated.
- An innovative swing-away discharge snout eliminates the need for tools to clean the system and is ergonomically designed to eliminate handling of heavy components. No need to take it apart or remove the auger during clean up.
- Innovative flush-out grates provide convenient access to rinse out the discharge snout during clean-up.
- The hopper easily swivels on heavy-duty roller bearings. A 3-position lock controls the position of the hopper, allowing it to turn 360° for cleaning and filling, 180° for grout placement and lock in place for transport.
- Heavy-duty fork pockets fit any size forklift or telehandler. They can be locked in place for added safety with the on-board fork pins.
In addition to the standard features found on the PTO version, the gas Groutzilla System is powered by a 13 hp Honda engine with electric start. The highly efficient hydraulic system combined with the heavy-duty vibration isolation of the engine, reduces vibration transfer to the hopper as much as 50% over comparable systems; eliminating separation of the material and keeping it flowing smoothly. The system also significantly reduces heat transfer from the hydraulic tank and engine via a baffled tank and a heat shield, maintaining mix quality and eliminating drying out of the material.