The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Stone Unveils the Latest in Grout Placement Efficiency and Effectiveness
February 8th, 2008
Have someone from Stone Construction Equipment Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Stone Construction Equipment Inc
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. is excited to announce the addition of a new product line to its material-handling offering that can save time and money on the jobsite. This new product line places grout and masonry mortar using a mechanical delivery system – the Groutzilla Placement System. This innovative power-take-off (PTO) driven unit makes placing grout in blocks, walls, forms and foundations, simple, easy and efficient; delivering optimal control, minimal clean-up and high productivity. Handling 20 cu. ft. of material, the Groutzilla System performs the work of larger grout pumps at a fraction of the cost.
Working in concert with a telehandler or forklift, the Groutzilla System handles almost any slump, easily filling multiple courses of block spanning 20 ft. or more. The Placement System was designed with high quality, innovative features. They include:
- The patented self-wiping Talet® auger system, which efficiently discharges all the material. This allows for optimal discharge flow control, minimal wasted material and easy clean-up.
- The auger, with reinforced, composite polymer flighting, prevents binding due to various aggregate sizes.
- The angled geometry of the heavy-duty hopper promotes flow to the auger and helps prevent accumulation of grout on the hopper’s sidewalls. In addition, the built-in splash guard reduces incidental spills and loss of material while transporting.
- The heavy-duty steel hopper is easily replaceable, extending the life of the system. No need to replace the entire unit should the hopper be damaged.
- A positive hydraulically controlled shut-off value seals the hopper and stops material flow when activated.
- An innovative swing-away discharge snout eliminates the need for tools to clean the system and is ergonomically designed to eliminate handling of heavy components. No need to take it apart or remove the auger during clean-up.
- Innovative flush-out grate provides convenient access to rinse out the discharge snout during clean-up.
- The hopper easily swivels on heavy-duty roller bearings. A 3-position lock controls the position of the hopper, allowing it to turn 360° for cleaning and filling, 180° for grout placement and lock in place for transport.
- Heavy-duty fork pockets fit any size telehandler. They can be locked in place for added safety with the on-board fork pins.
- Tethered PTO hydraulic hoses won’t tangle, chafe or break. The heavy-duty hoses carry the Parker® five-year leak-free guarantee.
- An optional radio-frequency remote transfers control of the grout placement from the lift operator to the mason at the discharge point, eliminating the need for confusing hand signals. The remote can be purchased with the unit or installed later in the field.
The Groutzilla Placement System is offered complete with an eight foot reinforced rubber discharge hose. Other hose lengths are available. The Groutzilla System carries an unlimited one-year warranty. It can be filled from either a ready-mix truck or a mortar mixer. It makes an ideal partner with the Stone Silo Mixer for high productive jobs.
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. a 100% employee-owned American company is a leader in design, manufacture, and marketing of construction equipment. Right Built products distributed worldwide include concrete, mortar, and silo mixers, grout placing systems, hand held compaction equipment, ride-on asphalt and dirt rollers, trench compactors, power trowels, material handling equipment including lifts and buggies, concrete / pavement and masonry block saws and concrete vibrators and screeds.