The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Stone Rhino® 84X Hits The Big Time
April 1st, 2009
Have someone from Stone Construction Equipment Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Stone Construction Equipment Inc
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. introduces a new 84 ride-on, vibratory dirt roller the Rhino 84X. This 12-ton roller is ideal for larger excavating and dirt contractors offering compaction forces up to 63,000 lb. and featuring convenience and comfort features standard that cost more on comparable models.
You get more for the money with a fully-equipped cab complete with heat, air-conditioning and satellite radio as standard. Plus, this roller delivers substantial performance with a choice of high or low compaction forces 42,743 lb. and 62,989 lb. respectively. It™s powered by a 130 hp Cummins water-cooled diesel engine. Which features:
· A fully equipped cab with maximum visibility in all directions.
· Fully instrumentation for operator ease and control.
· The convenience of a 4-in-1 vib and directional control lever.
· Added reliability from heavy-duty Sauer-Danfoss® hydraulic components.
· A ZF no-spin differential axle delivers maneuverability and climbability.
· Extra-large 58 gal. hydraulic and fuel tanks deliver extra long run times.
· A hydra