The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Spectra Precision Laser CB30 Dual Control Box
February 19th, 2009
Have someone from Trimble
contact you with more information Click Here
The advanced, yet affordable Spectra Precision® Laser CB30 Dual Control Box simultaneously controls lift and tilt of a skid-steer loader attachment small dozer or grader blade. The CB30 is an automatic machine control product that offers the operator both tilt and lift control in one control box. Ideal for small contractors who need affordable automatic grade control, as well as mid-sized general contractors, the CB30 delivers reduced costs, greater jobsite efficiency, and faster return on investment.
- Advanced, yet affordable lift and tilt in one control box
- Simultaneous, automatic control of lift and tilt of blade or attachment
- Designed-in flexibility performs simple elevation display to more complex grading jobs requiring automatic elevation and slope blade control
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Grade Display Receiver and Spectra Precision Laser LR60 Grade Display Receiver.
- Skid-steer loaders with attachments such as 6-way dozer blade, grader blade, box blade, loader bucket for automatic control requiring lift or lift and tilt control
- Small dozer with lift or lift and tilt automatic control
- Small graders for lift and tilt control
- Building pads
- Sports fields
- House pads