The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Spectra Precision Laser CB25 Control Box
February 19th, 2009
Have someone from Trimble
contact you with more information Click Here
The easy-to-use Spectra Precision® Laser CB25 Single Control Box lets you automatically control glade elevation for balancing and rough grading applications, or automatically control the blade for fine grading. Proportional receivers and hydraulic valves provide maximum system accuracy and smooth, precise operation.
- Cab-mounted, automatic control of lift of blade or attachment.
- performs simple elevation display to more complex grading jobs requiring automatic elevation blade control.
- Switch from automatic to manual control with the quick flip of one switch.
- Super-bright LED grade displays relay blade position to grade in any lighting condition for maximum productivity.
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Grade Display Receiver and Spectra Precision Laser LR60 Grade Display Receiver.
Used on small dozers and compact machines
- Skid-steer loaders with attachments such as dozer blade, grader blade, box blade, loader bucket for automatic control requiring lift control
- PT, PC or PV hydraulic valves