The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Scarifiers and Rippers for Motor Graders
November 25th, 2008
Have someone from ESCO Corporation
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: ESCO Corporation
ESCO offers scarifier and ripper systems for all popular motor graders used in the construction and mining industries. Shanks are available in cast, forged and fabricated versions. Replacement teeth are cast in tough ESCO alloys.
- Drop-forged, alloy steel shanks fit precisely providing maximum strength and impact resistance
- Replaceable tips are cast in ESCO alloy 12S for longer life
- Tips are available in rectangular or oval slot versions
Uni-Lok Ripper System
The advanced design of ESCO Uni-Lok ripper system combats the toughest ripping forces. This higher performance lowers operating costs.
Dozer ripping is one of the most demanding tests of product design and metallurgical expertise. The ESCO Uni-Lok system meets that challenge with these options:
- Rip-A-Pak kits to rebuild worn
- Cast alloy steel ripper shanks with Uni-Lok system
- Fabricated ripper shanks with cast
Fabricated Ripper Shanks
ESCO fabricates ripper shanks from ESCOALLOY 400 plate, a through-hardened material for maximum performance in the toughest applications.
- Shipment is typically 10-14 days ARO
- Designs available for most CAT D8 through D11 dozers
- Custom designs can be created for any dozer application