The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Navistar International’s LoadStar
September 11th, 2012
Have someone from
contact you with more information Click Here
Navistar International’s LoadStar, a light-weight low cab-over engine (LCOE) work truck, is built to serve customer needs in the waste, concrete pumping and airplane refueling markets. LoadStar is equipped with these numerous features:
- Stainless steel cab to minimize corrosion and increase durability
- Vocationally designed variable depth frame rails for maximum durability
- Ergonomically designed cab interior, including excellent control placement
- Navistar’s Diamond Logic multiplexed electrical system with capabilities that provide seamless body integration for increased safety and ease of operation
- Integrated powertrain powered by MaxxForce, featuring CleanBurn Emissions Technology or optional natural gas version in early 2013
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: