The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
MSA Updates Harnesses & Lanyards to meet new requirements of ANSI Z359
February 5th, 2008
Have someone from MSA
contact you with more information Click Here
Pittsburgh, Pa., October 2007 A new family of ANSI Z359 standards was published on September 24, 2007 and includes:
· Z359.0 Definitions and Nomenclature Used for Fall Protection and Fall Arrest
· Z359.1 Safety Requirements for Personal Fall Arrest Systems, Subsystems and Components
· Z359.2 Minimum Requirements for a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program
· Z359.3 Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems
· Z359.4 Safety Requirements for Assisted Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components
The standards™ effective date is November 24, 2007. Copies of MSA™s ANSI Z359 primer, ANSI Z359-compliant product bulletin, white paper, PowerPoint presentation and web cast on these new standards are available at www.msanorthamerica.com/webcasts.html.