Mack Trucks has added driver-focused enhancements for its Mack Pinnacle highway models designed to improve comfort and productivity. The new interior enhancements include:
- An optional center storage console, located between the seats in Pinnacle Day Cab models, provides nearly one cubic foot of convenient space for large-item storage.
- Optional ambient red floor lighting, subtle or indirect, for use at night when driving or when stationary.
- A standard ‘dead pedal’ for the driver’s left foot to maximize comfort while driving and to help the driver maintain an ergonomically correct seating position;
- A standard dash-mounted ergonomically designed single DIN MACK mDRIVE automated manual transmission shifter keypad;
- Improved functionality for MACK® PowerLeash+ Engine Brake controls, standard on all models, enabling the driver to set and maintain a target downhill braking engagement speed, in or out of cruise control.
- A remote in-dash sleeper auxiliary HVAC switch, allowing the driver to pre-warm or pre-cool the sleeper from the driver’s seat while the truck is in operation.
- Self-cancelling turn signals, which are standard on trucks and optional on tractors.