The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
August 8th, 2012
Have someone from Mack Trucks Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Mack Trucks Inc
- An optional center storage console, located between the seats in Pinnacle Day Cab models, provides nearly one cubic foot of convenient space for large-item storage.
- Optional ambient red floor lighting, subtle or indirect, for use at night when driving or when stationary.
- A standard ‘dead pedal’ for the driver’s left foot to maximize comfort while driving and to help the driver maintain an ergonomically correct seating position;
- A standard dash-mounted ergonomically designed single DIN MACK mDRIVE automated manual transmission shifter keypad;
- Improved functionality for MACK® PowerLeash+ Engine Brake controls, standard on all models, enabling the driver to set and maintain a target downhill braking engagement speed, in or out of cruise control.
- A remote in-dash sleeper auxiliary HVAC switch, allowing the driver to pre-warm or pre-cool the sleeper from the driver’s seat while the truck is in operation.
- Self-cancelling turn signals, which are standard on trucks and optional on tractors.