The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Kobelco Compact Excavators
June 9th, 2008
Have someone from Kobelco Construction Machinery
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Kobelco Construction Machinery
Nobody knows more about excavators than Kobelco, and like their big brothers in the Dynamic Acera Series, Kobelco”s Compact Excavators are loaded with today”s newest and best technologies & designs. The zero tail swing feature, coupled with a long list of standard equipment including single and bi-directional auxiliary hydraulics and a pattern control changer create a machine ideally suited for smaller scale excavation needs.
- “True” zero tail swing – counterweight does not extend beyond the tracks when upper structure swings 360 degrees
- Extremely versatile machines – can work with tracks positioned close to a wall, next to a tree, fence or any obstacle
- Strong, quiet, reliable and fuel efficient Yanmar engines
- Standard ROPS / FOPS canopy
- Standard bi-directional auxiliary hydraulics for use with a variety of attachments
- Standard operating pattern control changer
Compare Competitive Products
W/BUCKET lbs (kg)
(SAE net@Rated RPM)
DEPTH ft-in (m)
|3,638 (1650)||15.2 HP @ 2,200 RPM||7″ 1″ (2.16)|
|5,555 (2,520)||21.3 HP @ 2,200 RPM||8″ 4″ (2.54)|
|6,680 (3030)||28.4 HP @ 2.400 RPM||9″ 3″ (2.82)|
|7,960 (3610)||28.4 HP @ 2,400 RPM||10″ 1″ (3.08)|
|10,275 (4,660)||40.8 HP @ 2,400 RPM||11″ 9″ (3.59)|
Visit www.kobelcoamerica.com for more information.