The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Kalyn Siebert’s unique 13 Axle Siebert Trailer
March 25th, 2008
Have someone from Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
Kalyn Siebert™s unique 13 Axle Siebert heavy transport trailer provides a solution to the market™s need to haul larger loads and haul them safely. The 13 Axle Siebert is providing the industry with new levels of performance and solutions to its challenges yet again proving that Kalyn Siebert is truly going the extra mile for youâ€. The Siebert line has the following features manufactured in:
- KS is always improving this product line.
- One of the latest is the re design of the Gooseneck. This gives a â€˜scraper â€˜style gooseneck with a lot better stability.
- Some of our customers prefer to use our 13 Axle when delivering on site the Nacelle portion of the windmill tower, this added stability is a real plus when transporting this type of equipment.
- Another great feature is our Booster pivot point that is far back as practical allowing tracking while being pulled around curve to stay in line and trail directly in the track.
- Pivot points father forward will trail to the inside, pushing the trailer, sometimes to the point of turning over.
West Coast type suspension assures equalization of loads at each axle. Horizontal four pin design at rear of deck allows deck and rear sections to be shimed, adjusting the ground clearance.