The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Kalyn Siebert Glass Hauler
December 17th, 2007
Have someone from Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
Kalyn Siebert, along with East Bridge Trailers (who installs the Glass Rack and Roll Tite Tarping System separately), introduces its new glass hauling trailer to the market. This platform (pictured above) provides a solution to the market™s need to haul larger loads of glass safely and efficiently due to driver constraints. The Glass Hauler trailer is providing the industry with new levels of performance and solutions to its challenges yet again proving that Kalyn Siebert is truly going the extra mile for you!â€ The Glass Hauler is manufactured with:
- Special boxed beam design with machine welded T-1 steel construction providing a maximum strength to weight ratio.
- Single beam design in a box configuration to eliminate twist and deflection.
- Access to air & electrical system (hoses, cylinders, valves, etc) reducing maintenance time.
- Lower weight ensuring a greater weight to load capacity rating (50,000 lb. weight rating, which includes a major load bearing section distributed on the main deck).
- Air ride suspension as the standard for improved stability and a smoother ride.
- Axle beam (5/8â€ wall) with air bag rated at 25,000 lbs ensuring better quality.
- Aluminum cover plates to eliminate any additional weight.
- Crossmembers fabricated from aluminum to aid in weight reduction as well as lower maintenance.