The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
E-Z DRILL MODEL 210-5 EQ. MT.
August 15th, 2008
Have someone from E-Z Drill Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: E-Z Drill Inc
The Model 210-5 Eq.Mt. is multi-gang dowel drill that can be mounted to most any backhoe or excavator quickly and easily. It uses pneumatic drill motors, and has a standard hydraulic “side-shift” feature (with nylon wear pads that eliminates jamming or sticking) that allows for faster positioning, and can also be used to drill two sets of holes without moving the boom.
Other standard features that will increase production and safety:
* “Floating” bucket curl pin for faster positioning
* Safety swivel lock for easier, safer transporting
* Automatic drill shut offs for extended drill life
* Oil injection for individual drill motor
* Quick-release bit guides for faster changing of bits
This unit can accommodate from 3 to 6 drills, requiring 100 cfm per drill.