The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
ESCO Hydraulic Couplers
November 25th, 2008
Have someone from ESCO Corporation
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: ESCO Corporation
The popularity of hydraulic couplers has grown dramatically in the past 20 years. The ESCO Multi -Pin Grabber coupler offers all the advantages of a standard couple with added versatility-allowing operators to pick up a variety of attachments lugged for other brands of excavators within the same weight class. The Multi-Pin Grabber coupler offers users a higher level of attachments inventory utilization than ever before.
ESCO offers the scoop bucket system in conjuction with the Multi-Pin Grabber Coupler. The unique design incorporates the attachment pins into the bucket beam to maintain maximum break out force with all the advantages of a hydraulic coupler.
Features & Benefits:
- Buckets can be picked up in either the backhoe or face shovel mode for increased machine versatility-and added profits
- Hydraulic check valve in the cylinder for added attachments security and safety.
- Retains the same bucket open and close geometry for maximum break out force, which means longer duty cycles.
- Closed lifting eye means added safety for your crew.
- Fully FEA tested and manufactured ISO 9001 standards.