The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
ESCO Announces the Ultralok Tooth System for Construction and Aggregate Applications
April 7th, 2008
Have someone from ESCO Corporation
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: ESCO Corporation
ESCO Corporation, a global leader in innovation and performance for wear parts in the earthmoving industry, presents the Ultralok Tooth System- the latest breakthrough in construction tooth systems.
Unlike any other design in the industry, the Ultralock system offers a hammerless lock that is integrated into the point. This hammerless design not only provides increased safely, it also eliminates the need for seperate pins or locks.
- The Ultralock design is a direct result of a recent “Voice of the Customer” survey conducted among construction and aggregate specialists around the world.
- The Ultralock system will be offered in seven construction sizes- the first two introduced at the March 2008 ConExpo / ConAgg exposition. The product line will cover 6-75 metric ton class excavators and 3-12 yard class wheel loaders.
- ESCO has designed a whole new family of tooth shapes specifically for the Ultralock system to maximize machine performance in all applications.
Benefits of the ESCO Ultralock Tooth System:
- The hammerless locking system is an integral part of the point- resulting in greater safety, reduced field inventory and simplified field replacement.
- The lower profile system increases penetration for greater productivity and reduced fuel consumption.
- Point replacement in the field is quick and easy, reducing downtime and providing greater value to end users.
- The Ultralock system has increased useable wear metal-reducing maintenance and downtime.