The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
ELIMINATE UNNECESSARY LABOR.
November 14th, 2008
Have someone from Loegering Mfg.
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Loegering Mfg.
The Eliminator rake “eliminates” manual labor while preparing all types of soil. Go from an uncleared lot to a finished seedbed with one attachment.
- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils. (Both forward and in reverse)
Multiple sizes available to fit your needs. The Eliminator is now available in three different sizes: 42″, 72″ and 84″ (1066.8 mm, 1828.8 mm, and 2133.6 mm).
INSTALATION OF SCARIFIER TEETH
Start machine and raise The Eliminator® 1″-2″ above the ground.
Shut machine off.
- Block lift arms.
- Remove teeth from storage on the side of The Eliminator®.
- Install scarifier teeth underneath the rear of The Eliminator® with angled-edge down and facing forward.
- Secure with quick-pins, remove blocks and you are ready to work.
Warning: At no time should you step between The Eliminator and the machine or get beneath The Eliminator.