The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
EDGE Tree Shears by CEAttachments, Inc.
October 3rd, 2008
Have someone from CEAttachments
contact you with more information Click Here
Ideal for clearing fence lines and other hard to reach areas, the EDGE Tree Shear is an ideal attachment for forestry and agriculture applications. Featuring AR400 high-tensile steel blades rated for clipping hardwood, cut up to a 14 tree in one snip. Blades are easily adjustable, single edged and hardwood-rated. Additional features include easily accessible grease zerks, full length bushings in the jaws, and cross-cut grease galleys in the hinge pins; all to ensure a long trouble-free life.
- High tensile steel frame for strength
- Chrome plated pins with grease grooves for maximum wearability
- Easily accessible grease zerks for ease of maintenance
- Heavy duty cylinders with ball and socket hinges
- Rated for clipping hardwood